1.Guo, W., (2017) “The Changes of Disability-Free Life Expectancy and Inter-Generation Support for the Elderly in China: 2005–2010” In Tannistha Samanta (Eds), Cross-Cultural and Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives in Social Gerontology. Springer-Nature. Refereed Journals：
2.Guo, W., Wu, Z., Schimmele, C. M., & Zheng, X. Y. (2014). Condom use at sexual debut among Chinese youth. Journal of Biosocial Science, 46(02), 139-154.
3.Guo, W., Wu, Z., Qiu, Y., Chen, G., & Zheng, X. Y. (2012). The timing of sexual debut among Chinese youth. International Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, 38(4), 196-204.
4. Guo, W. (2017).Introduction to Demography. Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press (China).Refereed Journals：
5.Guo, W., & Lu , J. Y. (2018). Gendered Pathways to Rural-to-Urban Hukou Conversion and Income Returns in Mainland China：An Analysis Based on CGSS 2008-2013 Data. Chinese Journal of Sociology《社会》, in Press.
6.Guo, W., & Lu , J. Y. (2018). Out of Place: Study on Migrants’ Desire of Urban Hukou under the Background of New Urbanization. Population and Development《人口与发展》, in Press.
7.Guo, W. (2017). Let the Other Speak: Self and the Other in China's Universal Two-child Policy. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities(Humanities and Social Science)《西南民族大学学报(人文社科版)》, (06).
8.Guo, W. (2017). Present Prospects and Reflection for the Ethnic Social Work in China: A Survey of Literature. Guangxi Ethnic Studies《广西民族研究》, (01).
9.Guo, W. (2016). The Actual Dilemma and Expected Dimension of Demography as an Academic Discipline in China: A Perspective of Pedagogy. Academia Bimestris《学海》, (06).
10.Guo, W. (2016). Healthy Aging: the Revelation in Historical Context of Japan. Lanzhou Journal《兰州学刊》, (5).
11.Guo, W. (2015). Significance of Realizing the Compulsory Education of High School Period in China: Insights from a Perspective of Demographic Technique. Social Sciences in China (Internal Circulation)《中国社会科学内部文稿》, (5).
12.Guo, W., & Hong , Y. (2015). Risk Factors for Adolescent Sexual Activity in West China: A Case Study of Y Middle School in X County. Population and Development《人口与发展》, 21(06).
13.Guo, W., & Zhao, J. Y. (2015). Human development of Uighur population in China from 2000 to 2010. Northwestern Journal of Ethnology《西北民族研究研究》, (03), 37-47.
14.Guo, W. , & Zhang, B. B. (2015). Population and family planning network in enhancing service on sexual and reproductive health for teenagers in West China. Population and Society.《人口与社会》, 31(01), 81-88.
15.Guo, W. (2014). The population trend of the ethnic groups in contemporary china: 2000-2010. Population Journal《人口学刊》, 36(06), 13-21.
16.Guo, W., Sun, Y. J., & Li, B. (2014). The conflicts between legitimacy and rationality: the dilemma and its resolution of “the population and family planning law”. Socialism Studies《社会主义研究》, (03), 168-172.
17.Guo, W., & Song, T. Y. (2014). Present prospects for political participation of new generation of migrant workers in china: based on the survey of CFPS. Youth Studies《青年研究》, (02), 52-61.
18.Guo, W. (2014). Contraceptive use at sexual debut among Chinese unmarried youth: an application of heckman’s selection model. Academia Bimestris《学海》, (01), 26-39.
19.Guo, W., & An, S. X. (2013). Years lived with disability and inter-generation support of Chinese elderly: a gender-based disparity analysis. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (Social Sciences Edition) 《南京农业大学学报（社科版）》, 13(06), 93-108.
20.Guo, W., & An, S. X. (2013). Analysis of the influence of fertility policy of inflow place on floating women's reproductive behavior: an application of ArcGIS and logistic regression. Guizhou Social Sciences《贵州社会科学》, (12), 144-147.
21.Guo, W., Wang, H. C., & Luo, C. M. (2013). An examination of social trust and social risk in china: a perspective of knowledge mapping. Studies in Science of Science 《科学学研究》, 31(10), 1477-1487.
22.Guo, W., & Wang, H. C. (2013). UN age-sex accuracy index’s revising and testing: a study of China’s sixth national census. Chinese Journal of Population Science 《中国人口科学》, (04), 36-43.
23.Guo, W., Zheng, X. Y., &Wu, Z. (2013). Analysis of risk factors of sexual debut among Chinese unmarried youth: a social cost perspective. Sociological Studies 《社会学研究》, (04), 74-100.
24. Guo, W. (2013). A brief analysis of the role of citizen identity information in the census: thoughts on the sixth census in China. Statistical Research《统计研究》, 30(06), 85-88.
25. Guo, W., Zheng, G., &Yang, S. H. (2013). The changes of urban-rural disparity in disability-free life expectancy of Chinese elderly under the dualistic structure. Population and Development《人口与发展》, 19(01), 64-72.
26. Guo, W., Yang, S. H., &Zheng, X. Y. (2013). Investigation on china’s urban youth’s problem behaviors. Urban Problems《城市问题》, (01), 74-80.
27. Yang, S. H., Guo, W., &Chen, W. (2012). The changes of disability-free life expectancy of Chinese elderly: a gender perspective. South China Population《南方人口》, 27(06), 31-40.
28. Wei, J. H., Guo, W., &Zheng, X. Y. (2012). China's experience of promoting primary health care (PHC) in rural areas. Chinese Journal of Family Planning, 《中国计划生育学杂志》, 20(10), 664-666.
29. Xie, T., Guo, W., &Luo, S. S. (2010). Integrity of social structure and reproductive system: a notice from reading Mr.Fei Xiaotong’s Reproductive System. Population and Development, 《人口与发展》, 16(03), 101-106.
30. Guo, W., & Xie, T. (2009). The marriage of disabled adults and its determinants: a case study of the hearing-impaired population. Chinese Journal of Population Science《中国人口科学》, (03), 67-112.
31. Hu, Y. K., Guo, W., &Dong, D. (2008). Knowledge genealogy, discourse power and women’s development: gender theories and practices in the field of international development. Journal of Nanjing University (Philosophy, Humanities and Social Sciences) 《南京大学学报（哲学·人文科学·社会科学版）》, 45(04), 34-49.
Other Chinese Publications：
32.Guo, W., Jun. 5, 2014, Practical status and necessary orientation of urbanization in China. Guangming Online《光明网理论频道》, http://theory.gmw.cn/2014-06/05/content_11526149.htm
33.Guo, W., & Zhang, L. (2009). Reflections on support for the aged women in countryside of western China: an analysis based on survey in Xichong county, Sichuan province. Population and Family Planning《人口与计划生育》, (09), 40-41.
34.Cai, L., Guo, W., &Yuan, C. (2009). Review based on the aging of severe starting point: 2030 on the impact of the socio-economic study. Special Zone Economy《特区经济》, (08), 17-19.